Purdue’s Matt Painter ‘Pulls Back The Curtain’ To Show Off The Formula For Productive Daily Practices – a Driving Factor In His Basketball Program’s Success!
- Aggressive offensive options for attacking a man or zone-press defense
- Method for combining an adaptable transition defensive with an impenetrable half-court defense that frustrates opponents and keeps them on their heels
- Proven practice drills for mastering in-game advantage-situations and shooting drill workouts to improve a team’s overall field goal percentage
- Breakdown drills that show the progression for teaching motion offense
- Inside secrets and coaching points for Painter’s 4-out, 1-in “Cut-Thru Offense”
There are no reviews yet.