Bob Hurley’s all access basketball practice DVD is your place for the best passing in the game and insight into building your team’s foundation from the ground up. Get an inclusive three-day look at the 2012-2013 practice and St. Anthony’s High School preparation for preseason.
- Dynamic passing warm-ups and cutting drills with the use of weighted balls to help refine passing techniques
- Basic ball handling fundamentals for guards and chair drills for pick and roll scenarios.
- Cross screen and flash drills for post players as well as short corner work, 1-on-1, and 2-on-2 drills.
- 5-on-0 half-court situations for out-of-bounds plays and Friar and Side. All players are in motion that do not have the ball.
- 3-on-3 trapping drills for both offense and defense skill improvement.
- 2-on-1 half-court drills and full-court layup drills for conditioning and technique.
- Ball handling for guards, cone work, simulating screens, cuts, and off the dribble drills
- Denying post flashes and post entry passes focusing on rebounding and fronting drills.
- 4-on-4 shell drill for offensive repetition and defensive screens for communication.
- Full-court review of prior practices.
- Full-court transition, conditions and power moves to improve finishes at the rim.
- Slow down man-to-man offense with a zone defense.
- High post technique to collapse zone defense using a drifting wing player for open shots.
- “Flood” offense for defending full-court passing
251 minutes (3 DVDs). 2013.
“In my opinion, this is a MUST-OWN for coaches! He is a teacher of the game, explains the how’s and why’s of everything he does, and I believe that’s why he’s been so successful!”
Jordan Nelson; Iowa High School Boys Basketball Coach